Have you been applying for numerous jobs but getting nowhere? Are you about to transition out of the military soon, but are still unsure of what your career path will be? Have you been at a job for a while, but starting to feel like you’ve hit a ceiling?
Whatever your concerns, Veteran Career Counseling Services (VCCS) offers a wide range of tailored veteran career coaching services that are specifically designed to get veterans like yourself moving confidently in the right direction.
- Identifying your Target: If you are unsure of which job(s) you want to target, don’t worry, you’re not alone. The overwhelming majority of Americans fall into this category at some point. Unfortunately, most of them don’t seek a career coach, so they muddle through life bouncing from one unfulfilling job to the next. With this service we will serve as your spotter, helping you to locate your ideal job and make the necessary adjustments to nail your target. Our career coaches take a holistic approach to coaching, so the end result is that you will feel confident that you have identified the career that best suits your professional goals without sacrificing your personal ambitions. Package includes:
- Up to 4 hours of career coaching
- Career evaluation
- Skills evaluation
- Personality evaluation
- Industry evaluation
- Charting a Course: So you have your target job or career field in mind, but don't know how to get there. With this career coaching package, our coaches will work with you to chart a course to reach your target job or career field, and equip you with the appropriate personal branding tools to get there faster.
- Up to 36 hours of career coaching over 90-day period
- Targeted Resume (with 90 days of free revisions)
- Cover letter
- Post-interview letter
- Electronic resume
- Reference Sheet
- Social Media Branding
- Job search profile
- Resume blast
- Job search strategy creation
- Interview preparation
- Networking skills
- Connection to a veteran mentor in field of work